Friday, June 22, 2007

Home, Sweet Home



Only one more full week and then a few short days until I'm home full time with my baby. I can't believe how fast this year went by, and when I spend time with her and see all of the new things she's learning and doing each day, I know I'm ready to be home with her. I'm so thankful for my mom and the way she dedicated herself to raising us full time. I'm thankful for the example she was and still is as a godly wife and mother. I'm also thankful for so many mommies I've known who are training their children in the way they should go, each and every day, for the glory of God. I know it won't be easy, but I am really looking forward to focusing on being Luke's wife and Ellie's mommy. I'm amazed and thankful at the way God is changing my heart to prepare me to be home.


And I'm thankful for such a cute baby! Who wouldn't love to be home with this sweet girl!?

No comments: