Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I thank God for my wonderful husband, and that God brought us together at an early age.
I thank God for my daughter and the way she continues to grow and amaze me.
I thank God for my parents, who invested so much in their children.
I God for His faithfulness, to claim my heart and the hearts of my siblings.
I thank God for the generosity of my extended family, and for their prayers and concern while Luke is away.
I thank God for my church family, who constantly and consistently live out their faith and commit themselves to the physical and spiritual well-being of the Body of Christ.
I thank God for protecting my husband during these last five months.
I thank God for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, for God becoming man that we might be reconciled to Him.

No comments: