Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Mad Skills

So, now that I'm home and Ellie's still a few years away from learning calculus, I'm trying to come up with ways to keep some of the stuff I've learned from slipping away. One way is by trying to answer questions on http://www.physicsforums.com. This is a big step for me, because even though I'm fairly anonymous there, I've always been nervous about putting an answer out unless I'm really, really sure. Other people's physics and math confidence tends to intimidate me. (Although, as was pointed out in a recent interview with math major and actress Danica McKellar, just because someone answers quickly doesn't mean they answer best).

Anway, the point of all of this is to say that if anyone knows anyone locally who could use some homework help in math or physics, I'll be available, especially after December. Wow. Now I really feel like I'm putting myself out there. I'd better post this before I change my mind!

No comments: